What You Like

Saturday 18 October 2014

Master Chief Anime Studio character in progress

I have mentioned in a previous posts that I have a rigged Master Chief character that I will be posting.

To be honest I got a bit bored with it and distracted by creating other characters (Big daddy) and doing smaller models for background stuff. But I have started back up on this character today, so hopefully will get something posted soon.

Any ways I built the model a while ago and there are things I would change if I were to do it now but its still a fun model to have a play with. My plan is to sort it to a reasonable state for others to use (I had not left it in the best of states for ease of use). There were also no weapons for him so will add these too.  The rig was a modified character wizard creation so comes with the standard walk, kick jump actions. It is also the standard bone groups of Front, back, side and back 3/4 in an overall switch layer. Will get more posted hopefully before the end of next week as I tidy up the mess.

This is what I have so far:


Please let me know if you have  any thoughts or suggestions for the character and I'll see if I can shoe-horn them in to the build.

Cheers ears!

BiggyRich

No comments:

Post a Comment